DENTAL EXAMINATIONS - Your First Dental Visit (Welcome to the new age of Dentistry)
Comprehensive Dental Check Ups - $85 Start your journey towards dental health
We believe that a comprehensive examination, including a thorough tooth, gum, oral cancer and jaw check, is the best way to treat people holistically. Without a complete exam, treatment can be performed, but pieces of the puzzle might be missed, leading to less than optimal outcomes.
On your first visit to our practice, we will discuss your dental journey so far, and where you want to go in the future. We will discuss what you like and don’t like so that we can tailor our services to you. We offer a full range of dental services to help you with all of your concerns.
Our full comprehensive examination includes all X-rays, photos, diagnosis and a written treatment plan setting out all costs. The cost of the examination is $85 or No-Gap if you have a health fund. The examination includes:
• An accurate recording and charting of all existing teeth, any missing teeth, existing dental work (including fillings, dental crowns, bridges, implants and dentures), and any damaged teeth with cracks, tooth decay and tooth wear
• An accurate charting of all gum and periodontal tissues for signs of gum disease or gingivitis
• A thorough examination of the jaw joint (temporomandibular joint or TMJ) for any clicks, creaks or signs of jaw degeneration
• A comprehensive oral cancer check looking at all soft tissue surfaces of your face and mouth including your lips, tongue, cheeks, floor of mouth and throat
• A radiographic examination with all X-rays (we don’t charge for X-rays, they are free!) to look for hidden problems under old dental work or between the teeth, such as tooth decay, abscesses, infection and other issues with the jaw, nose or sinuses
• A full set of photographs of your mouth to serve as a record and to show you what we can see
• A full written treatment plan and quote (that doesn’t change) with all costs and payment options, including our interest-free payment plans
Once a treatment plan is discussed and confirmed in collaboration with you, we will arrange any necessary appointments and discuss payment options. You can either pay upfront at each appointment or use our interest-free direct debit payment plans so that you can receive treatment now but spread the cost over time.
We recommend having six-monthly check ups and cleans to prevent any small issues from getting worse. Often these small issues do not cause pain, but can become detrimental as they grow in the long run.
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
Consultations are only $85 or gap-free with your health fund.
Can’t find the right time?
Contact us and we’ll arrange a time that suits you.