Replacing the gap in your smile
From time to time, a tooth has to go. Luckily, there are ways to replace teeth to give you your smile back or to help you to chew better.
There are three reasons why we like to replace teeth:
1. To give you more teeth to chew with. This makes it easier to eat your food, but also protects the other teeth from undue stress.
2. To improve the appearance of your smile.
3. To prevent other teeth from moving into the gap and growing out of place.
There are three main options to replace teeth:
• Fixed Dental Implants - The best way to replace a tooth
• Ceramic Dental Bridges - Connecting a replacement tooth to the teeth next door
• Dentures - Partial or full removable dentures
We offer interest-free payment plans so that you can replace the teeth you need and pay for them later.
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
Consultations are only $85 or gap-free with your health fund.
Can’t find the right time?
Contact us and we’ll arrange a time that suits you.